Harvest Bible College
Harvest Bible College, pioneered (founded) by Bro. Mohan C. Lazarus, under e wings of Jesus Redeems, is a God inspired mission to facilitate a revival India while focusing on training young spirit-filled men and women, as future revivalist, to fulfil the Great Commission of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Harvest Bible college curriculum, then, is specifically designed to help the students to identify and enhance their unique call as well as to help them to know the path that is best for them in the context of Ministry that they plan to pursue. We offer a community life that is rich with opportunities to learn, grow and apply what they learn academically in the class room. As a multi-cultural family, HBS affords students an incredible experience to forge friendships that life changing and lifelong.
At HBS, our commitment is to offer subjects and classes taught and facilitated truly by dedicated professors. We are also committed to provide excellent environment that facilitates an optimum learning experience. This commitment is evidenced in HBS upcoming new Program M.Div. for those who graduate their bachelor degrees.
We then take every opportunity to provide our students to explore their calling in Jesus Christ and get them prepared for the great harvest awaits in India and the World. We educate our students not only for their role in ministry but also for their entire career in ministry service. Simply stated, our students calling is our mission and passion
1.The Holy Bible, Which is full and unequally inspired work of God, the only fallible, all sufficient and authoritative rules of faith and practice.
2. One God Eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His vicarious death, atonement through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial intercession and His personal return in Glory. He is the only Saviour of the mankind.
4. The salvation of the lost and sinful men through regeneration by the Holy Spirit, salvation by Grace through faith.
5. The resurrection of both the saved and unsaved and lost, they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto damnation.
6. The indwelling of the Holy Spirit, enabling the believer to live a Godly life.
7. The spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who comprise the church, the body of Christ.
Our foundations are rooted in the truth of the Bible, and it remains the foundational text for every curriculum.